We decked the halls!

I love having the house decorated for Christmas - while others are shopping on black Friday, I am decorating! Here are a few pictures of the house and of Zach putting the star on the tree!






5 comments:

Mom said...

Sandy, it's gorgeous! I love the roping above the windows and down the staircase.

Carol Knight Skoufis said...

The decorations look BEAUTIFUL! I am a little sad because (1) we live in such a small place, there isn't room for a tree and (2) we are leaving 12/16 and won't be here for Christmas.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Sandy, it looks beautiful! I love Christmas time! Oh, and your kids quotes on the side, killing me, they are too funny.

Mandella Green said...

AHHHHHH, Christmas and LOVE is in the air. I LOVE Christmas DECOR!!
AND, I am so glad that you liked TWILIGHT-HELLO! If you can get through Twilight, i'll send you MIDNIGHT SUN, which is that book (part of it anyway) from EDwards POV. IT IS THE BEST! WAY TO GO SANDY!

jennifer said...

The house looks beautiful and so festive! Love it!