



So, as most of you know, I am not necessarily the most environmentally conscience person you know. I mean, I will fill up my recycle trash can like the next person, but I don't have an electric car, use "green" cleaning products, or have any solar panels on my house...however, I was able to costume my kids for Halloween this year by reusing ones we already had! This was great for me - it made for a very low stress year for getting costumes - and the kids were all happy. Andrew wanted to be Superman (a costume we got him for Christmas almost 2 years ago that was very big at the time), Zach wanted to be a dragon (he wore Andrew's dragon costume from last year) and Ava is too little to know and so we put her in a clown costume that Andrew wore when he was 2 (and that Greg always thought was a little feminine). I thought it was very p.c. of me...Watch out Al Gore...
4 comments:
The kids all look so adorable!! And seriously.. Ava's trick or treat bag is as big as her... haha!!
Environmentally friendly and darling too! Miss you.
Love the costumes! That is one of the best Superman's that I've seen. Halloween is the best!
Those costumes are darling! Ava is about the cutest thing I've ever seen! I'd reuse costumes too!
Post a Comment