

I was talking to my friend Anna about Halloween and the dilemma of what to do with the candy - let the kids gorge and then toss it - ration it - hide it away - etc. She had a great idea that I knew the kids would love. She takes the candy and sections it off for a countdown to Christmas (kind of like the paper chains you used to make as a kid). Each day the kids get to open then next section and eat a piece of candy. I made mine this morning and Greg and I just hung it. I know that Andrew and Zach will be really excited to see it up! I thought it was a great idea and it should help Zach too - he has been asking me, "how many days until Christmas" for weeks already!
5 comments:
I like that idea too. Caitlin works herself into hysterics when we take one piece of candy out of her bag and put the rest away. By the way the pumpkin kit we used was pumpkin masters.
http://www.pumpkinmasters.com/
That is an awesome idea! I love it. We took Abe to trunk or treat at the church and he walked around with my neice, but I wouldn't let him get any candy, I knew who'd be eating it and wasn't going to be him!
Great idea but seriously - no reminders that Christmas is that close! ;)
What a great idea!!
What a great idea...I have been sharing it with everyone!
Post a Comment