
I know there are really the same amount of hours in every day (barring daylight savings switch days), but today has felt so long! It's only 3:45 and I keep feeling like bed time should be near! We didn't have too much going on this morning - a relaxed Sunday - we had pancakes and gave the kids a bath and got them dressed. A little while later we decided that Ava's cold was too bad to bring her to nursery at church and so we thought I should stay home with her and let her get a good nap. Greg left for a meeting at about noon and Ava fell asleep. The boys wanted to play downstairs and so I started looking through pictures (thinking about our Christmas cards). Soon, Greg came back to get the boys and then, time started to stand still! Usually if I have a few hours where I have time all to myself it flys by, but for whatever reason, today it is stalling! The guys should be home in about another 45 minutes and I can hardly wait...maybe that will get the day moving again!
1 comment:
I think Sundays are especially funny with time... not only does time take on a special pace, but I am always exhausted all day on Sundays... strange.
No, problems... just precautionary. We had restricted the blog from search engines, but lately several people have told me they found it doing a google search with my name... and with the children's history I think it is just better to be safe then sorry.
Post a Comment