Yep, I'm 37 today! It's been a really nice birthday and I have felt really loved. I had a busy Monday morning, but then was surprised by a few friends who talked me into skipping my workout and joining them for lunch! We had a really fun time and then I came home to 8 missed calls. Love, love, love. That's what I felt from all the birthday wishes. I talked with my parents and a few other people and then Greg was on his way home.After he got home, my family showered me with little presents...the kids each picked something out for me. It was so cute to see what they chose. Greg said each of them really took their time picking out just the right thing...so, so sweet. Greg got me some wonderful new cookware!! I have been wanting to stop eating my teflon for so long!! It's perfect (he even did the research) - and he was really happy to show me all of it's features!
Later we went to dinner and then they had an ice-cream cake for me. It doesn't get much better than that. Oh, and with all the technology available to connect with friends from all over, I have gotten about 70 birthday wishes today too...so nice! So, 37 isn't known for being a "big" birthday, but it sure has been a great one!
No comments:
Post a Comment